Order Confirmation Policy
- The client shall review the layout and confirm the sales order through email before the order is sent for packing. Orders to be completely paid for before the dispatch of shipment from Sandi Warehouse to buyer’s shipping location.
- The client to deposit $200 for site measurement by the installer in case client wants to installer to visit the site before budget/ cost estimate submission and confirmation.
- The client to deposit of 50% (fifty per cent) of the entire invoice amount as security while placing orders with Sandi Builder Supply to start preparation for order execution, which includes site measurement, door manufacturing and door color customisation.
- Client to deposit 40% (forty per cent) of the entire invoice amount 3 days prior to the date of order delivery or order pickup.
The amount deposited as security will be adjusted against the final invoice on the order confirmation. In case of non-confirmation of Order / Order Cancellation please refer to our Order Cancellation Policy*.
Client to pay balance 10% (ten per cent) of the entire invoice amount after installation.
We, Sandi Builder Supply Ltd. accept Cheques, debit cards, E-transfer and credit cards including VISA and Master cards. Payment made with regard to any type of credit card will be raised 2.5% of the full amount of invoice for merchant processing fee. A $50 fee will be assessed for any returned cheque.
Order Cancellation Policy
- Client can cancel orders up-to 3 business day prior to the date of delivery or order pickup without any penalty.
- 10% restocking charge on order being cancelled after shipment is dispatched or packing is completed.
- Once an order has been loaded on truck and is on route to the shipping address, Sandi Cabinet will charge all applicable shipping fees as part of the return. The customer is fully responsible for all outgoing and return shipping costs.
- Client may cancel orders up-to 2 weeks prior to the date of delivery or order pickup.
- In case of order cancellation 2 weeks prior to the date of delivery or order pickup, deposit of 50% (fifty percent) of the entire invoice amount with Sandi Builder will be forfeited.
- Incase of order cancellation beyond 2 weeks prior to the date of delivery or order pickup if 40% (forty percent) of the entire invoice amount if deposited with Sandi Builder, it shall be forfeited.
- This forfeited deposit will be compensation for any loss caused due to cancellation of Buyer’s Order Request
If you decide to cancel an order, please call our customer service immediately at 604-272-7744 and send a cancellation confirmation email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancelation can be done from Mon -Fri during 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Once an order has been loaded and is in route to the shipping address, Sandi Cabinet will charge all applicable shipping fees as part of the return. The customer is fully responsible for all outgoing and return shipping costs.
- 10% restocking charge on order being cancelled after shipment/packing
Replacement of Defective Products
In the event that Customer Service from Sandi Builder Supply Ltd. determines that any of the Products are defective, such Products shall be replaced by Sandi Builder Supply Ltd. without charge or expense to customers.
Sandi Builder Supply Ltd. obligation to repair or replace defective Products shall not apply to any Product that has been subjected to neglect or accident caused solely by the third-party in such a manner as to affect adversely its performance, stability or reliability.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, Sandi Builder Supply Ltd. agrees that it will ship any replacement products to customers with the following shipping orders otherwise customers are liable towards shipping fee for replacements.
Sandi Cabinet understands the importance of choosing the right product for your project. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the merchandise to Sandi Cabinet within 30 days of purchase.
Return of only RTA Cabinets will be accepted.
- Fee will be assessed for a returned check. Refunds for ALL APPROVED returned products will be refunded as a credit for the next purchase.
- Returns are only accepted within 30 days of original invoice.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping cost associated with any returns.
- All return must be in original condition and packaging.
- 10% restocking charge on all APPROVED unopened items
- 20% restocking charge on all APPROVED opened resalable items
- Assembled product is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- For frame cabinets, please note that pre-drill is needed before installation. Otherwise, cabinets broken during operation are not accepted for refund or exchange.
Return of Custom Cabinets will not be accepted.
If you decide to return a product(s) please call our customer service at 604-272-7744 or write to us at email@example.com.
Sample of Doors and Cabinets will be provided for the purpose of display only.
- Each colour of the sample door can be provided to the client for free. The shipping Fee is the liability to be paid by the client.
Sample Cabinet cost of cabinet and shipping fee is pre-paid by the client. Two Options are available for adjustment of sample cabinet cost
- The client pays the full amount of the invoice. A credit memo will be created by the financial department for the amount equal to the cost of the cabinet before taxes. For each confirmed order in the future, the credit under the client’s account for Display Sample can be used to pay 5% of total amount of the confirmed order before taxes by means of discount reduction until used up.
- The Client pays the amount of invoice with one-time 25% discount off
Limited Warranty Terms
What does this limited warranty cover?
Sandi Builder Supply’s warranty covers any defects in material and non-adherence to Sandi’s manufacturing specifications for the product category at the time of sale. As long as the original purchaser owns the property where the cabinets were installed, Sandi Builder Supply will replace or repair a portion or all of the cabinets at no expense to the original owner if the purchased product fails for any of the above-noted reasons.
Sandi Builder Supply’s Warranty strictly applies to cabinets maintained in Normal Environmental Conditions. (The heating and ventilation systems are maintained and the interior humidity levels are at a level between 30% and 50% with normal room temperatures between 15.5°C and 26.6°C (60°F and 80°F) year-round).
This warranty is limited to residential use of Sandi’s Cabinets only. This warranty is not transferrable.
- It is the responsibility of the installer and/or homeowner to inspect the product prior to installation.
- Damaged pieces should be set aside and pictures were taken of the damage. Pictures and the bill of sale to be forwarded to Sandi Builder Supply Inc. within 48 hours of the date of purchase/delivery.
- Sandi Builder Supply takes no responsibility for pieces that are/were damaged without the pictures and the bill of sale.
- Sandi Builder Supply accepts no responsibility for costs of product or labor when pieces with visible defects have been installed. What is not covered under this limited warranty?
- Color aberration of the cabinet doors and/or side panels is expected to not exceed 15%.
- Cracking: The cracking of the surface of the cabinets is to be expected due to the nature of wood. Sandi Builder Supply will define as a quality issue only when the cracking area is more than 1/8 of the total cabinet’s surface.
- Grain: Our cabinets are made of natural solid wood and, as a result, the grain of the cabinets, the density of the wood, and the consistency of the paint can vary from piece to piece.
- Tolerance: Cabinets are expected to shrink, distort, crack, and/or bend in various circumstances due to the nature of wood products. Sandi Cabinet’s will define it as a quality issue if cracks and/or bends are over 1/8″. • Improper installation/maintenance and failure to adhere to Sandi Cabinet’s installation and maintenance instructions.
- Damage due to water and/or moisture including, but not limited to damage resulting from broken or leaking pipes, weather conditions, or natural disasters are all excluded from Sandi Builder Supply warranty. Insect infestations after the product leave our facility.
- Abuse, neglect, abnormal use or misuse of solvents, corrosives or other chemicals, etc.
- Improper cleaning or maintenance products
How long does the warranty last?
The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Sandi Builder Supply for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase.
Product Accuracy Verification-Disclaimer
It is the clients’ responsibility to inspect and verify the type of merchandise purchased, quantity, model number, color and product accuracy prior to leaving the store.
Any differences between the customer’s request and the purchased merchandise as reflected on the sales receipt must be determined prior to leaving the premises and a manager must be notified.
By signing your receipt at the time of pick up your signature will constitute your agreement that your order has been received in full and that it is accurate. Once you have left the premises, no exceptions will be made
Once a product has been installed, the product cannot be returned. Sandi Cabinet is not responsible for product defect or damage, property damage or lost labour costs due to faulty installation. Claims for damage or shortage must be made upon receipt of the product. Thoroughly inspect all products before installation, as usage will constitute acceptance.
Clients choose transportation services at their own discretion. Sandi Builder Supply Ltd, acting as an intermediary between clients and transportation companies, will coordinate the work with clients for any damaged or lost goods in an effort to submit a claim to the shipping company.
However, the consignee is liable for the damage or loss during shipping in the event of a disqualified claim of the shipping company or under claim amount of $100.00 per shipment.
If you have any questions related to Service Terms, please contact our customer service by calling 604-272-7744 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org